Please call the Community Office (020 8668 6260) for information on prices for individual hires, and for information about regular or commercial bookings.
Terms & Conditions for venue hire at OLLBC:
- A deposit is always required to confirm an individual venue booking, which is returned once the event has completed, subject to deductions for any damage or breakages. In the event of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable.
- Venue hire must be paid for in full at least 24 hours before the booked time.
- The hirer is responsible to OLLBC for putting right any damage to the Church’s premises, fixtures and fittings and equipment, however caused, relating to the use of the venue by the hirer.
- The venue may only be used for the purpose declared in the initial booking application, unless the hirer obtains prior written agreement from the Church. Sub-letting is not permitted.
- Please leave the venue as you found it and ensure that all refuse and recyclable materials are removed from the premises at the end of the hire period and disposed of appropriately.
- As with all public buildings in the UK, smoking is not permitted indoors under any circumstances. Smoking is permitted in the outdoor area only, but please ensure that cigarette ends are disposed of properly.
- The use of illegal substances and legal highs on site will not be tolerated. If the church key holder believes that illegal substances and or legal highs have been used on site, then the event will be immediately terminated and hire fee and deposit lost. We may also inform police about any illegality.
- The hirer undertakes to ensure that any required licences (for the sale of alcohol or for public entertainment, for example) are obtained prior to the event.
- At the conclusion of the booked event the hirer must ensure that all equipment and other articles not belonging to OLLBC are removed from the premises. Failure to do so may result in additional charges for storage or removal.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring the health and safety of all those attending the booked event, and should familiarise him/herself with the emergency procedures applying to the premises.
- The hirer agrees that the Church will accept no responsibility for any accident or injury to persons, or damage to or loss of property sustained on the premises during the hire period, howsoever caused, and agrees to indemnify the Church fully against any claims arising.
- Health and safety equipment must not be interfered with. The activation of a fire extinguisher, except in an emergency, will result in loss of the hirer’s deposit.
- The hirer is responsible for alerting the Church to any damaged or broken equipment at the start of the hire and of any damage caused during the booked event at the conclusion of the hire. The hirer agrees to be responsible for the cost of making good any damage caused during or as a result of the booked event.
- The hirer agrees to comply fully with Government guidelines for the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- The security of the premises during the booking is the hirer’s responsibility. This responsibility ends only when the OLLBC keyholder has ensured that the building has been vacated and properly locked.
- 24 hour CCTV is in operation on the premises (operated by OLLBC) and images are recorded for security purposes. The office area is protected by an alarm system and should not be entered.
- OLLBC will not allow the venue to be hired for any purpose which would conflict with our vision and values as a Christian faith community.